Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the Cookbook "I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti". I really enjoyed this! Comfort food!
- 1⁄4 cup pastina
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add pastina and salt, cook until most of the water is absorbed, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add the egg, letting it cook on the hot pasta.
- Add the butter, cheese and a little pepper.