1/1 Photo of Pasticho of Eggplant (Aubergine) (Venezuela)
3 hrs 30 mins
Daniel Aguilar's Note:
This recipe is from venezuela, pasticho is a diferent pasta. I like more this recipe. ummmmmmmmmmmmm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the eggplant into fine slices and place in a bowl with water and lemon juice for half an hour.
- 2Make a batter with the egg, the flour and the spices and "batter" the eggplant. Fry until golden.
- 3Lightly fry the onions and add the tomato, making a sauce.
- 4Layer the sauce and the eggplant fritters. Cover with cheese and place in a 350 °C oven for 1/2 hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasticho of Eggplant (Aubergine) (Venezuela)
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g