Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A casserole of cooked spaghetti with feta cheese... a real comfort food!
- 3⁄4 lb thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, approx
- Preheat oven to 375°F Spread glass pan with butter. Cook spaghetti according to directions on box and drain.
- In a lg bowl add 3 eggs, feta cheese and milk, mix together.
- Place cooked spaghetti into a 9x12 glass baking dish.
- Add in egg/cheese and milk mixture.
- If spaghetti isn't covered, add in more milk and mix until milk is just covering spaghetti is covered. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes approximately Let cool for 10 and serve. Also good cold!