Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a very easy Albanian recipe that my Mom use to make for us often. It brings back memories from my childhood in Albania.
- 16 ounces dried spaghetti
- 2 cups feta cheese
- 2 cups kashkaval, Bulgarian kesseri or 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- Cook the spaghetti according to the directions.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a big bowl mix the feta cheese, kashkaval (or mozzarella cheese) and eggs.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the mixture and gently mix it well.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture into the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.