Recipe by Elmotoo
Found on a Swiss website for ZWT7. :) This recipe can easily made either meatless or with meat by replacing part of the mushrooms with small pieces of veal.
Top Review by Anja M.
My mom used make pastetli all the time for us kids..I tried this recipe and liked it.after reading the review that it was a little runny I used sour cream where the recipe says 1/cup cream..so good!
- 1 lb puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 3⁄4 lbs small mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake 6 large pies made out of the puff-pastry for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat margarine or butter in a pot.
- Add shallot and clove of garlic, saute briefly.
- Add white wine and mushrooms, mix, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Increase heat, cook in open pot until half of the fluid has gone.
- Add half and half and cream.
- Add curry, worcestershire sauce, paprika, nutmeg, pepper and salt.
- Distribute the filling into the heated pies, serve immediately.