Found on a Swiss website for ZWT7. :) This recipe can easily made either meatless or with meat by replacing part of the mushrooms with small pieces of veal.
- Bake 6 large pies made out of the puff-pastry for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat margarine or butter in a pot.
- Add shallot and clove of garlic, saute briefly.
- Add white wine and mushrooms, mix, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Increase heat, cook in open pot until half of the fluid has gone.
- Add half and half and cream.
- Add curry, worcestershire sauce, paprika, nutmeg, pepper and salt.
- Distribute the filling into the heated pies, serve immediately.