Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ver tradicional Mexican cake, this is a great recipe enjoy it
Make and share this Pastel tres leches recipe from Food.com.
- preheat the oven at 300°C.
- Shake the yellows, with the sugar until they double the size.
- Add the flour, with the baking soda.
- Add the warm milk.
- Shake the whites until they get big, in spanish we say stir until they get like turron, the turron is a very very hard candy, so you need to shake them until they get like very very fluffy, if you use a machine let it go for a long long time.
- Add the whites to the other stuff, and mix it well.
- Put that in a mold, and put in the oven for 25 minutes.
- let it go cold.
- In the blender put the"tres leches ingredients", and blend them until they mix really good.
- Then put this mix over your cake, but let the cake absorb the mix, so I recomend to put this mix inside the mold with the cake, so it will really abosorb, let it like that for 1 hour and then take it out, add some whipe cream, and some cherrys to make it look wonderfull, AND ENJOY!
- I love to eat it with some coffee.