Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Texas Cooking.com
Make and share this Pastel De Tres Leches recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside. Cream the butter and 1 cup of the sugar together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and 1/2 teaspoon of the vanilla. Beat well. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, 2 tablespoons at a time, mixing well until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- When cake has finished baking, pierce it in 8 or 10 places with a fork or skewer, and let it cool.
- Combine the whole milk, evaporated milk, condensed milk and pour over the top of the cooled cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.