Recipe by Sudie
This is from my good friend Chilemom. I don't know how authentic it is, but it is delicious! I serve it over rice. A nice green salad on the side, and dinner is done!
Top Review by gobbo
This is a great recipe for several reasons. It has a taste to it that I haven't had in anything else. Second, it is really cheap to make (around $20 for twice the servings) and really easy to make. May be strange ingredient-wise, but it comes out to be a great meal.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 clove garlic, minced
- 118.29 ml green olives
- 118.29 ml golden raisin
- 2 (907.18 g) can creamed corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute ground beef in skillet until cooked.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
- Add pepper, onion, and garlic to the skillet, saute until onion is translucent in the beef drippings.
- You may have to add a tbs.
- or so of olive oil, if the beef was very lean.
- Add cooked veggies to ground beef; add olives and raisins, stir together.
- Place in 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Pour both cans of creamed corn over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbling (30 min. or so).