Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I bought some zucchini at a farmers' market today. In the fridge, I had fresh mushrooms and decided on this recipe. It's a great way to enjoy garden vegetables of the summer season. This can easily be expanded for more servings.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml minced garlic
- 118.29 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 118.29 ml zucchini, diced
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml red pepper flakes
- 236.59 ml cooked angel hair pasta (or pasta of choice)
- salt and pepper
- -Saute minced garlic in 2 Tbsp olive oil for 2-3 min over med-high heat.
- -Add mushrooms and zucchini, and saute for 5 minute.
- -Add seasonings.
- -Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- -Using tongs, add pasta to the vegetable mixture, and toss gently.
- -Enjoy with fresh rolls or garlic bread.
This was a great dish to make!! I made this for my 14th anniversary dinner, I used wheat pasta. It was perfect with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
I halfed the red pepper flakes and it was still really spicy. I would leave that ingredient out if you can't handle spicy food. It was still really good though.