1/1 Photo of Pasta-Zucchini-Mushroom Toss With Garlic-Herb Sauce for One
I bought some zucchini at a farmers' market today. In the fridge, I had fresh mushrooms and decided on this recipe. It's a great way to enjoy garden vegetables of the summer season. This can easily be expanded for more servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Saute minced garlic in 2 Tbsp olive oil for 2-3 min over med-high heat.
- 2-Add mushrooms and zucchini, and saute for 5 minute.
- 3-Add seasonings.
- 4-Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- 5-Using tongs, add pasta to the vegetable mixture, and toss gently.
- 6-Enjoy with fresh rolls or garlic bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta-Zucchini-Mushroom Toss With Garlic-Herb Sauce for One
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.2
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 10.6 g