Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was adopted from a dish I had at a local restaurant. You can lessen the heat by gradually adding the spice mixture until it tastes just right for you.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, diced
- 3⁄4 lb pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons emerils cajun seasoning (or other brand)
- 1 lb pasta, cooked
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a large skillet, melt butter and saute garlic and green onions for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken begins to turn white.
- add sausage, chicken stock and pasta.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add cream and reduce for 1 min.
- Add the spice mix and stir well.