Recipe by RyGuy
I love pasta, and the sauce for this dish is so easy I can make it myself! It makes a lot, so we get leftovers for days. I have helped make the sauce ahead of time to bring to family gatherings, and my mom just had to make the pasta when we got there.
Top Review by knjnjnjnjn
Sounds wonderful! I plan to make this today. I will use angel hair pasta and add shrimp for our meal. We have lots of fresh tomatoes from our garden now and recipes like this are a great way to use them.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped coarse
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lb pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine well the tomatoes, garlic, basil, mozzarella, oil, vinegar and salt/pepper to taste.
- Let the sauce stand covered at room termperature for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Just before serving, cook pasta, drain well and add it to the sacue.
- Toss well and serve.