Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yet another pasta recipe - quick low fat and full of flavour.
- 400 g pasta
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 zucchini, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- parmesan cheese, to serve
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile heat frying pan, spay with oil.
- Cook onion, pine nuts and garlic until onion softens and pine nuts are golden.
- Toss through all the other ingredients except the cheese. Season to taste.
- Toss through the well drained pasta.
- Top with cheese and serve.