Recipe by Barb G.
An easy to make pasta dish.
Top Review by italiansoxgirl25
This is delicious and quick! I took the advice on other reviews and doubled the garlic and did 3 tbsp canola oil. I also added a few sprinkles of crushed red pepper and tossed it with grated Romano cheese. Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
- 1 lb rotini pasta, twist or spirls,uncooked
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 medium zucchini, coarsely grated (about 5-6 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450 degrees.
- Lay a 12-inch square piece of foil on the counter and put the garlic on it.
- Sprinkle the thyme and rosemary over the garlic.
- pour the oil over the garlic and herbs.
- Draw up the edges of the foil and make a sealed packet; bake 20 minutes.
- While the garlic is baking, Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- Two minutes before Pasta is done ADD the Zucchini to the cooking pasta, Cook 2 minutes.
- Drain Zucchini and Pasta.
- Open the foil and MASH the garlic lightly with a spoon.
- Toss mashed garlic with the pasta and zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.