Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this on foodbycountry.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Turkey Middle East
- 1 lb penne pasta (or rigatoni)
- 3 cups yogurt, room temperature
- 2 -3 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, minced (or 1 tsp. dried mint, crushed)
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Mix yogurt, crushed garlic, salt, and mint leaves together in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is very creamy.
- Pour the warm sauce over the prepared pasta and toss.
This made a delicious meal! I put this over lean ground beef cooked with onions and Baharat Aka Middle East Mixed Spices - the Real Mix plus sea salt over rice spaghetti noddles cooked in homemade chicken stock, to be gluten free, then tossed in butter and a bit of sweet paprika for colour. Made for ZWT6 NA*ME regions, for my team, The Ya Ya Cookerhood!