Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A big thanks to Justine for sharing this recipe with me! I tossed in some diced ham I had in the freezer. Easy. Quick. Delicious! And by quick, I mean less than 15 minutes quick! Just get the pasta boiling and work on the rest while the pasta is cooking. 15 minutes. That's it!!!! This would be fantastic with leftover holiday ham! If you're planning/thinking that far ahead!!!
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add broccoli and garlic; stir over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes until broccoli is bright green. Add broth (or water) and cook 2 to 3 minutes until broccoli is crisp tender. Stir in diced ham, beans and lemon juice.
- Drain pasta and put into a warmed large serving bowl. Add broccoli mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Toss to mix well.
- Cook frozen corn as indicated on package instructions.
- Serve Pasta with white beans, broccoli, ham and corn.
- **I only sprinkled the cheese into my bowl. Eas to keep this meal dairy-free by omitting the cheese!
- Cost $4.83.