Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found online; posting for ZWT 7-South America(Colombia). Great way to get your pasta and veggies in one dish...
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- In a large fry pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter. Add the corn and peas and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and cream cheese, stirring it with a wooden spoon. Bring to simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Asiago cheese, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, add pasta to the boiling water.
- Cook, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking, until al dente, according to the package instructions.
- Drain, reserving about 1/4 cup of the cooking water. Add the pasta to the sauce along with the walnuts and stir to combine. Add the reserved cooking water, stir, and warm over low heat.