Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice light way to serve pasta and it's delicious.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 4 teaspoons chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups sliced zucchini
- 4 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb noodles
- In large skillet, cook onion, garlic and Italian seasoning in oil until tender.
- Add water and wine, bouillon, and vegetables.
- Cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes until vegetables are tender/crisp.
- Toss with hot linguini.
- Serve immediately and have the parmesan cheese handy to sprinkle on pasta.
Excellent, light and healthy. Great recipe!
Excellent! Nice flavor and really healthy! I didn't have mushrooms so I used squash instead. My family really liked it. Next time I think I'll add a little sauteed shrimp.