1/1 Photo of Pasta With Tuna, Tomatoes, Garlic, Capers and Olives
Recipe from Food Network's Kathleen Daelemans. I searched for a recipe with anchovies as an ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pasta noodles
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed roughly chopped
- 2 anchovies, finely minced
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved or 28 ounces whole canned tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley or 1/2 cup basil leaves, loosely packed, roughly chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cracked black pepper
- 1Cook pasta.
- 2Meanwhile place olive oil and garlic in large saute pan and turn heat to medium.
- 3Cook until garlic is fragrant and lightly golden.
- 4Add capers, anchovies, olives and tomatoes.
- 5Cook until tomatoes start to break down and become a sauce, about 8 minutes.
- 6Toss with cooked pasta.
- 7Add parsley/basil and tuna.
- 8Salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Tuna, Tomatoes, Garlic, Capers and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 823.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 14.8 g