Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cost effective, yummy, quick
- 4 medium red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 lb uncooked linguine
- 1 can tuna
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil Put potatoes in skillet with water to cover by 1/2 inch.
- Bring to a boil, add beans and boil gently for 5 min.
- or until potatoes and beans are tender.
- Drain well, wipe skillet dry.
- Meanwhile add pasta to the boiling water and cook as the package directs Heat oil in dried skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and beans and saute until potatoes are golden brown.
- Add garlic and stir 1 to 2 min.
- until fragrant.
- Stir in tuna.
- Ladle one cup of cooking water from the pasta; stir into skillet mixture.
- Drain pasta and put into a warmed large serving bowl.
- Add tuna mixture and toss to mix well.