A simple yet classic combination, great with salads or as a main meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Quarter, deseed and chargrill the peppers. Leave to cool in a bowl covered with cling film, then skin and slice.
- 2Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain, reserving 4 tbsp of the cooking water.
- 3Sauté the onion and garlic cloves in the olive oil then add the tuna, capers, black olives, parsley and basil.
- 4Mix everything with the peppers and reserved cooking water. Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Tuna and Red Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 386.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 26.0 g