Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple yet classic combination, great with salads or as a main meal.
- 2 large red peppers
- 11 ounces pasta, shapes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces tuna in vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 8 black olives, halved
- flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Quarter, deseed and chargrill the peppers. Leave to cool in a bowl covered with cling film, then skin and slice.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain, reserving 4 tbsp of the cooking water.
- Sauté the onion and garlic cloves in the olive oil then add the tuna, capers, black olives, parsley and basil.
- Mix everything with the peppers and reserved cooking water. Season to taste.