Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mix hot cooked pasta with a no cook sauce.
Make and share this Pasta With Tuna and Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place tomatoes in a medium bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bring 2 quarts of water with a generous sprinkling of salt to a boil in a large soup kettle. Use back of the box instructions for cooking, drain and return to pot.
- Add tuna, garlic, oregano, capers, feta and parsley, to the tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Add tomato mixture to pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve with additional feta cheese.