Pasta With Tuna and Black Olive Vinaigrette
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the capers and olives and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add the lemon juice, pepper, and the remaining oil.
- Drain the pasta, rinse under cold water, and divide among individual bowls. Top with the tuna and olive vinaigrette.
- Tip: Consider splurging on a can of Italian olive oil-packed tuna for this recipe, or any other dish that calls for tuna. Its robust flavor makes everyday meals extraordinary.