- 1⁄2 lb penne pasta or 1⁄2 lb your favorite pasta
- 2 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package dirctions but add in the broccoli he last 2-5 minutes of the cooking time. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, in a skillet heat oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute or until garlic is golden.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook stirring for another minute or so or until skin starts to blister.
- Add drained pasta and broccoli, salt and pepper and cook another 2 minutes, stirring.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl, stir in cheeses.