- 8 ounces corkscrew macaroni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) canpitted olives, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender. Drain well and return to pot.
- Add olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, olives, capers and parsley. Cook over medium heat, tossing frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.