Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Sam the Cooking Guy
- 1 lb pasta (your choice)
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄2 large onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Saute onion in olive oil and garlic until tender - about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes from can (reserve juice) & squish in pan with back of spoon - mix well & heat through.
- Add cheese and stir until all is thick, silky and creamy.
- Drain pasta, add sauce and put in pasta bowls.
- Top with freshly chopped basil.