- 1 (11 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup dry pasta, rotini
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour a little of the oil from the artichokes into skillet,turn heat to med-high.
- Add onion and garlic and cook til onion is transluscent.
- Add stewed tomatoes and marinated.
- artichokes (with liquid).
- Bring to boil, add pasta.
- Reduce heat and simmer 8-10 minutes or til pasta is tender.