1/1 Photo of Pasta With Tomato, Spinach, and Mozzarella
This recipe is quick and easy, but most of all it is healthy! ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up your saute pan on the stove. Once it is hot, add your olive oil to the pan.
- 2Start to boil your water for your pasta. Once the water has started to boil, add pasta and cook according to directions on box.
- 3Add your sliced garlic to the pan, and cook until brown. Once the garlic has brown, remove from the pan and set aside.
- 4Add your tomatoes to the hot saute pan. Cook for approximately 3 minutes before adding your spinach.
- 5Cook the tomatoes and spinach until the spinach has started to wilt.
- 6Once the pasta is finished, add pasta, tomatoes and spinach, garlic and mozzarella to a large bowl. Blend together.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Tomato, Spinach, and Mozzarella
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 132.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g