Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is quick and easy, but most of all it is healthy! ENJOY!
Make and share this Pasta With Tomato, Spinach, and Mozzarella recipe from Food.com.
- Heat up your saute pan on the stove. Once it is hot, add your olive oil to the pan.
- Start to boil your water for your pasta. Once the water has started to boil, add pasta and cook according to directions on box.
- Add your sliced garlic to the pan, and cook until brown. Once the garlic has brown, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add your tomatoes to the hot saute pan. Cook for approximately 3 minutes before adding your spinach.
- Cook the tomatoes and spinach until the spinach has started to wilt.
- Once the pasta is finished, add pasta, tomatoes and spinach, garlic and mozzarella to a large bowl. Blend together.