Recipe by Clifford Boren
This features an "uncooked" sauce, but the pasta will warm it a bit. Sauce the pasta as soon as it is cooked and serve it immediately.
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb pasta (I like linguine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except pasta in a large bowl.
- Toss with the olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside let rest at room temperature until you fix the pasta.
- When pasta is ready, toss with the sauce and serve immediately.
- Serve with your favorite wine.