Pasta With Toasted Walnut and Parmigiano-Reggiano Butter Sauce
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally; until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the walnuts in a large skillet over low heat, stirring, until fragrant (about 3 minutes).
- Add in butter; stir until melted.
- Drain the pasta, leaving plenty of moisture still clinging to the surface of the noodles.
- Transfer to a platter; pour half of the walnut butter on top; toss.
- Add the remaining walnut butter and a generous layer of grated cheese; serve.