1/2 Photos of Pasta With Tasty Broccoli Sauce
This is really YUMMY and healthy too! You can also play with this recipe and add some sweet bell peppers, spicy crushed red pepper flakes or shredded cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan cook onion and garlic in olive oil over a low heat until onions are soft.
- 2Add chicken broth and broccoli and bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper.
- 3Cover and boil gently for about 10 minutes, or until broccoli is very tender, stir occasionally.
- 4Place broccoli mixture in a food processor or blender with lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Pulse a few times until smooth.
- 5Toss pasta and sauce together and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Tasty Broccoli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.3
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 289.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 14.4 g