This is really YUMMY and healthy too! You can also play with this recipe and add some sweet bell peppers, spicy crushed red pepper flakes or shredded cheese.
- In a medium saucepan cook onion and garlic in olive oil over a low heat until onions are soft.
- Add chicken broth and broccoli and bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and boil gently for about 10 minutes, or until broccoli is very tender, stir occasionally.
- Place broccoli mixture in a food processor or blender with lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Pulse a few times until smooth.
- Toss pasta and sauce together and serve.