This is a healthier version of a cream sauce since it is made with Greek yogurt rather than traditional cream. It is suitable for lunch, dinner or even brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta al dente, reserve liquid and set aside. Most anything works, from linguine to penne.
- 2In a large bowl, mix room temperature Greek yogurt, goat cheese, and mozzarella, stirring to combine.
- 3Ladle some reserved pasta water into cheeses to thin it out to make the sauce.
- 4Once sauce is proper consistency, adjust seasoning.
- 5Ladle over individual plates of pasta, tossing to coat every strand.
- 6Incorporate any cooked, sliced protein, portion of protein and/or vegetables if desired.
- 7Sprinkle parmesan and fresh parsley on each plate for garnish.
- 8Serve with fresh salad and bread.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Sundried Tomato Pesto Yogurt Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 391.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto