Recipe by commercesd
This is a healthier version of a cream sauce since it is made with Greek yogurt rather than traditional cream. It is suitable for lunch, dinner or even brunch.
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt, room temperature
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, garnish
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta al dente, reserve liquid and set aside. Most anything works, from linguine to penne.
- In a large bowl, mix room temperature Greek yogurt, goat cheese, and mozzarella, stirring to combine.
- Ladle some reserved pasta water into cheeses to thin it out to make the sauce.
- Once sauce is proper consistency, adjust seasoning.
- Ladle over individual plates of pasta, tossing to coat every strand.
- Incorporate any cooked, sliced protein, portion of protein and/or vegetables if desired.
- Sprinkle parmesan and fresh parsley on each plate for garnish.
- Serve with fresh salad and bread.