Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a healthier version of a cream sauce since it is made with Greek yogurt rather than traditional cream. It is suitable for lunch, dinner or even brunch.
- Cook pasta al dente, reserve liquid and set aside. Most anything works, from linguine to penne.
- In a large bowl, mix room temperature Greek yogurt, goat cheese, and mozzarella, stirring to combine.
- Ladle some reserved pasta water into cheeses to thin it out to make the sauce.
- Once sauce is proper consistency, adjust seasoning.
- Ladle over individual plates of pasta, tossing to coat every strand.
- Incorporate any cooked, sliced protein, portion of protein and/or vegetables if desired.
- Sprinkle parmesan and fresh parsley on each plate for garnish.
- Serve with fresh salad and bread.