- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked gemelli pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water and tomatoes. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. Strain through a sieve; discard liquid. Set aside.
- Heat broth in a saucepan, stirring often (do not boil). Remove from heat. Add cheese and stir with a whisk until smooth. Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients; mix well.