Recipe by Pretty in Pink
I dont have a better way to word this, but it is so good, and My kids love it...they will eat squash if they don't know its there. :)
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) box desired pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 -3 yellow squash
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves (or more if you like)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat up 3 tbs of olive oil in a pan. Add sliced squash, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper to taste until squash is golden and tender. Add cup of chicken broth and bring to a simmer until squash is really soft. Then transfer squash mixture to a blender, add milk and puree.
- Boil rigatone pasta until tender. Drain and add squash sauce.
- Add parmesean cheese, mix and serve. Yummy.