Recipe by Kathy228
Mediterranean-inspired salad served warm. Also delicious cold. Don't add salt - the feta, olives and capers provide plenty. A short sturdy pasta works best such as bowties, shells, elbows.
Top Review by Soobeeoz
Simple and tasty! The only changes I made were to warm the olives, capers and "dressing" a little and I added parmesan. I'm sure the leftovers will taste even better tomorrow. Thanks for posting.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 5 -6 cups pasta, hot cooked
- 2 cups spinach, raw chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted (sliced if desired)
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar and garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix. The spinach will wilt from the hot pasta.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Garnish with more cheese crumbles if desired. Though it's delicious refrigerator cold, I think it tastes best when served warm.