1/2 Photos of Pasta With Spinach, Feta and Olives
Mediterranean-inspired salad served warm. Also delicious cold. Don't add salt - the feta, olives and capers provide plenty. A short sturdy pasta works best such as bowties, shells, elbows.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar and garlic.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix. The spinach will wilt from the hot pasta.
- 3Season with pepper to taste.
- 4Garnish with more cheese crumbles if desired. Though it's delicious refrigerator cold, I think it tastes best when served warm.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Spinach, Feta and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.7
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 808.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 26.6 g