Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple but tasty pasta dish. Use eirther chilli powder or paprika according to your taste buds. A great and simple meal to prepare in minutes when time is at a preminium
- Parsley and peppers for garnish.
- Heat oil and saute onion and garlic till soft.
- Add tomatoes with their juice and all other ingredients except pasta.
- Simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- When sauce is nearly ready, cook pasta and drain.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta and toss lightly.
- Garnish with parsley and peppers.
- Accompany with parmesan cheese.