A simple but tasty pasta dish. Use eirther chilli powder or paprika according to your taste buds. A great and simple meal to prepare in minutes when time is at a preminium
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parsley and peppers for garnish.
- 2Heat oil and saute onion and garlic till soft.
- 3Add tomatoes with their juice and all other ingredients except pasta.
- 4Simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- 5When sauce is nearly ready, cook pasta and drain.
- 6Place in serving bowl.
- 8Pour sauce over cooked pasta and toss lightly.
- 9Garnish with parsley and peppers.
- 10Accompany with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Spicy Tuna Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 99.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 64.0 g