1/1 Photo of Pasta with Spicy Shrimp and Sun-dried Tomatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g uncooked large shrimp, peeled,deveined
- 4 large shallots, sliced
- 177.44 ml sliced drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 118.29 ml sliced pitted kalamata olives or 118.29 ml other brine-cured black olives
- 6 clove garlic, chopped
- 4.92 ml grated lemon, rind of
- 2.46 ml dry crushed red pepper
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes, in juice,drained
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh basil
- 340.19 g package linguine
- 236.59 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
- 2Add shrimp and sauté until pink, about 2 minutes.
- 3Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to medium bowl.
- 4Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to same pot.
- 5Add shallots, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, garlic, lemon peel, and crushed red pepper.
- 6Sauté until shallots are soft, about 4 minutes.
- 7Add canned tomatoes and simmer until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- 8Mix in basil.
- 9Return shrimp and any juices to sauce; stir to heat through, about 1 minute.
- 10Meanwhile, cook pasta in pot of boiling salted water until tender, but still firm to bite.
- 12Add pasta to sauce.
- 13Toss over medium heat until sauce coats pasta.
- 14Season with salt and pepper.
- 15Transfer to bowl; top with cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Spicy Shrimp and Sun-dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.3
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 176.6 mg
- Sodium 1259.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 35.8 g