Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's an old recipe I've find a long time ago in a magazine and I love it
Make and share this pasta with spicy, creamy vodka tomato sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a pan, heat the oil.
- Put the sausages in the pan.
- Cook and tear it to little pieces.
- Add garlic, chili until garlic is golden.
- Add the tomatoes and salt and bring to a boil.
- Put the heat to medium and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta.
- Add the vodka to the sauce and the cream.
- Bring it to a boil and add the drained pasta.
- Add the parsley and serve.
Mmm! My hubby has been requesting a vodka sauce dinner...and this def hit the spot! Very easy to make! I added a bit extra chili flakes and used spicy italian sausage. We loved the kick and it was a twist to the usual penne a la vodka! Thanks!
Excellent, easy to make pasta sauce with a nice kick! Everyone enjoyed it very much and I'm making it again tonight for friends... I made it with Penne pasta, perfect!
I've been looking for a creamy tomato sauce with a kick, and this is great. For a more pop, less fat approach, try thinly sliced very hot salami instead of sausage.