It's an old recipe I've find a long time ago in a magazine and I love it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan, heat the oil.
- 2Put the sausages in the pan.
- 3Cook and tear it to little pieces.
- 4Add garlic, chili until garlic is golden.
- 5Add the tomatoes and salt and bring to a boil.
- 6Put the heat to medium and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- 7Cook the pasta.
- 8Add the vodka to the sauce and the cream.
- 9Bring it to a boil and add the drained pasta.
- 10Add the parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for pasta with spicy, creamy vodka tomato sauce
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.1
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 972.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 25.5 g