Recipe by stephanie
It's an old recipe I've find a long time ago in a magazine and I love it
Top Review by Sammit
Mmm! My hubby has been requesting a vodka sauce dinner...and this def hit the spot! Very easy to make! I added a bit extra chili flakes and used spicy italian sausage. We loved the kick and it was a twist to the usual penne a la vodka! Thanks!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 (28 ounce) cancrushed tomatoes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb pasta
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1⁄2 cup 35% cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 Italian sausages
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan, heat the oil.
- Put the sausages in the pan.
- Cook and tear it to little pieces.
- Add garlic, chili until garlic is golden.
- Add the tomatoes and salt and bring to a boil.
- Put the heat to medium and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta.
- Add the vodka to the sauce and the cream.
- Bring it to a boil and add the drained pasta.
- Add the parsley and serve.