Pasta With Spicy Chicken Livers
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and quickly fry the livers for about one minute, toss well and fry for a further two minutes Remove and keep warm.
- Add a little more olive oil and fry the onion until transparent, then add the chili and garlic and fry for another minute before adding tomato paste, chopped tomato and tomato cocktail, red wine, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for five minutes, stirring frequently, then increase the heat to high and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the chicken livers and heat through.
- Boil the macaroni pieces according to instructions on the packet, drain and toss in a little butter Pour the livers and sauce over the pasta.
- Decorate with grated cheese and parsley.