Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
An easy, simple pasta that is very good by “all recipes savvyhostess”+Larry#2
- 25 ounces thin spaghetti
- 5 (8 ounce) cans peas
- 3⁄4 cup virgin olive oil
- 5 bunches scallions, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 12 ounces pepperoni
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Place pasta in the pot, and cook for 6 minutes.
- Mix in peas; continue cooking 4 to 6 minutes, until pasta is al dente.
- Drain, and return to pot.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in green onions and garlic.
- Season with salt, black pepper.
- Cook and stir until green onions are tender.
- Mix in pepperoni, and continue cooking until heated through.
- Transfer to the pot with the cooked pasta.
- Add Parmesan cheese, and gently toss-TASTE.