1/2 Photos of Pasta with Smoked Salmon, White Wine, Cream & Chives
A really easy and delicious dish, with a distinct lemon flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 60 g butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 200 ml white wine
- 200 ml double cream
- 1/2 grated lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 200 g smoked salmon, slices cut into strips
- 500 g pasta (eg. fettuccine, linquini, tagliatelle)
- salt, black pepper
- 4 teaspoons salmon roe (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium low heat.
- 2Add shallots and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 5 minutes.
- 3Add wine and simmer until reduced by half, 3 minutes.
- 4Add cream, lemon zest and juice, chives and salmon.
- 5Heat over medium low heat, without boiling, until hot through, 1 minute.
- 6Add salt& pepper to taste.
- 7Meanwhile, cook pasta, drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- 8Add pasta to the sauce.
- 9Toss well to coat, adding reserved water as needed.
- 10Stir through chopped parsley, if using.
- 11Top with Salmon roe, if using.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Smoked Salmon, White Wine, Cream & Chives
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 858.3
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 532.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of