1/2 Photos of Pasta With Smoked Salmon, Cream, and Dill
Barb Gertz's Note:
This easy to prepare dish is absolutely luscious. The recipe comes from Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
- 2Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- 3Meanwhile, melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add salmon and cook until fish turns light pink, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in cream and tomato paste.
- 6Cook until sauce is heated through, about 2 minutes, Stir in 2 teaspoons dill and cayenne pepper.
- 7Mix Pasta into sauce, adding pasta liquid by tablespoons as needed to moisten.
- 8Divide pasta among 4 shallow bowls.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon dill and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Smoked Salmon, Cream, and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.2
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 135.4 mg
- Sodium 807.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g