Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, light pasta and shrimp with the tang of Greek feta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3⁄4 lb plum tomato, finely diced
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta, cooked per package to al dente (I like penne)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-heat. Add oregano and next four ingredients. Saute for 3-4 minutes. Spoon shrimp mixture into an 11 X 7" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Add wine to skillet. Cook over low heat until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 3 minutes). Stir in tomato and pour over shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with feta and bake for 10 mintes.
- Serve mixture over pasta.