Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dish (except for the actual pasta) is made in the slow cooker/crockpot, using mostly frozen ingredients, so it is very convenient for many of today's cooks. From "Family Circle" magazine.
- Spray bowl of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Arrange broccoli on the bottom of the bowl; top with frozen scallops, then shrimp.
- Pour in broth and wine; add parsley, onion slice,lemon slice, and coverf.
- Cook on HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- Place pasta in a large serving bowl; add seafood (discarding parsley, onion, and lemon), pesto, toss well to combine.
- Add pasta water, by tablespoons, if needed, and serve.