Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My favorite pasta recipe, the mustard is tangy and elegant. Very fast to make, use the small and less expensive scallops.
- Simmer wine and lemon zest in medium saucepan.
- Add scallops and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Take out scallops, raise heat and reduce wine to about 1/4 cup.
- Reduce heat to low, whisk in mustard, then butter, in small pieces.
- Add scallops and any juice and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put sauce over cooked pasta-angel hair is good, and sprinkle on chives.
We used prawns, but looking forward to trying with scallops. The sauce was lovely and delicate, I opted to add another 1/2 cup wine since I had a lot of prawns. Thanks for a lovely dinner.
We enjoyed this recipe -- but thought it should have a little more sauce. I will make it again, but double the ingredients for the sace.
This was probably the best scallop recipe I have ever made. I used sea scallops and seared them first...the only other thing I changed was I used Brownwood Farms Kreme Mustard instead of dijon...it was fantanstic!! A must try...