Recipe by Kasha
My favorite pasta recipe, the mustard is tangy and elegant. Very fast to make, use the small and less expensive scallops.
Top Review by Satyne
We used prawns, but looking forward to trying with scallops. The sauce was lovely and delicate, I opted to add another 1/2 cup wine since I had a lot of prawns. Thanks for a lovely dinner.
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, zest of, grated
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat butter (40%)
- 6 ounces pasta, cooked and hot
- 1⁄4 cup chives, snipped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer wine and lemon zest in medium saucepan.
- Add scallops and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Take out scallops, raise heat and reduce wine to about 1/4 cup.
- Reduce heat to low, whisk in mustard, then butter, in small pieces.
- Add scallops and any juice and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put sauce over cooked pasta-angel hair is good, and sprinkle on chives.