1/3 Photos of Pasta With Sauteed Tomatoes, Olives and Artichokes
Because this Italian-style dish cooks quickly, assemble all the ingredients before you begin. Clipped from a magazine too long ago to know which one!?!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 473.18 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 118.29 ml kalamata olive, thinly sliced and pitted
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 946.36 ml ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 118.29 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 78.07 ml asiago cheese, grated
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add cherry tomatoes, olives and artichokes; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 3Place pasta in a large bowl.
- 4Add tomato mixture, basil, cheese, salt and pepper; toss well and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Sauteed Tomatoes, Olives and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 419.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: