Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I found this in one of those coupon flyers that come in the mail. I thought it was pretty good. If you want to change anything, feel free to do so.
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage link (cut in 1 inch chunks)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans pork gravy
- 4 cups cooked pasta (chef's choice)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook sausage until browned.
- Add peppers and seasoning.
- Cook until tender.
- Add gravy and heat to boil.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until sausage is done.
- Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of cheese.