This is a quick, easy and delicious dinner! It's also quite versatile, there is a lot you could do with it. This originally came from pillsbury.com, but I modified it to make it slightly healthier and a little more delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta according to directions, return to pot.
- 2Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain.
- 3Add sausage, tomatoes, half and half and milk to pasta. Stir gently, cooking over medium heat until cooked through (do not boil).
- 4Add parmesan cheese, mix well and serve with garlic bread!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Sausage Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 934.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 25.2 g